Happy New Year bloggy-type folk! I can’t believe it’s 2015! I turn 20 this year. 20. That’s a big deal, that sounds a hell of a lot older than 19.
I haven’t posted in 11 days, that is bad. Real bad, but I’m currently in an exam/work stress bubble. I like to block everything and everyone out for the 2/3 weeks before deadlines/exams and then come back out to the world afterwards, so this has been on the back-burner a little.
Though I just wanted to make this quick post on New Years Resolutions, I thought I would share some of mine:
1) Finally finish Breaking Bad. I finished season 3 ages ago, I just need to find time to sit down with my sister and watch it! Which is sorta hard considering we live 21 miles away from each other, according to Google maps. I’m sure we will though.
2) Put more time and effort into my YouTube channel/blog/the YouTube community. My views have quite suddenly slipped quite a bit. I need to regain that foothold and hopefully continue to grow my channel. It hasn’t expanded massively in the past couple months to be truthful, but I still enjoy it, I just hope people keep enjoying it as well.
3) Write a book. Quite an ambitious one I do admit, though I would like at least a novel plan and 30% or so written. I’ve always wanted to write a book, and I feel like it’s coming to the time where I will actually write one.
4) Go to Brighton. I’ve never been, so I’ve decided this is the year to!
5) Work hard at uni. Standard, but a needed one.
6) Read more. I read a fair bit, I used to read A LOT, and I kinda slipped in 2014, so I want to get back into that. I’m about to crawl into bed now with my copy of A World of Ice and Fire that I’ve slowly been working through.
I think that’s about it, what about you? Let me know your New Years Resolutions!
Will see you next time!